͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
Hey, it's Mark Kelly. |
I'm writing today because my friend Sherrod Brown is fighting to give the working people of Ohio a voice in the U.S. Senate, and he needs our support. |
It's a critical battleground race, one that will decide which party controls the Senate majority. So before I say anything else, if you're able to chip in $5 or $10 to his campaign right now, I would genuinely appreciate it. |
|
|
I've spent most of my life around leaders – in the Navy, at NASA, and in the Senate. And I can tell you: Sherrod Brown understands what it means to be a true leader. |
He’s simply one of the toughest fighters for working families I have ever met. |
I watched Sherrod up close in the Senate. When a vote was hard, he didn't check a focus group or call a billionaire donor. He asked one question: Is this good for the people who make this country work? That kind of moral clarity is what makes Sherrod special. |
Washington is a place where a lot of "leaders" sell out to the highest bidder. But Sherrod never did. Not once. Ask anyone who served with him – that record is rare. |
That's exactly why we need him back in the Senate. |
But I need you to understand what Sherrod is up against. Ohio is a genuine battleground. The experts are calling it a toss-up, and the polls are neck and neck. Republicans know they could lose this race. That's why they're pummeling Sherrod with over $100 million in attack ads. |
I know how that feels, because it happened to me. I've been the candidate getting buried in attack ads, wondering if the support would come through. It did, because good people like you decided the fight mattered. They stepped up. |
So I'm asking directly: Will you contribute to Sherrod Brown's campaign today? Whatever you can afford. It goes straight to reaching the voters in Ohio who will decide this race and the Senate majority. |
|
|
Sherrod has spent his whole career having working people's backs. Let's have his. |
Thank you,
Mark Kelly |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment