I’m sorry to be so upfront. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
Jeanne, it’s Mary Peltola here with a humble request: Can you please split a $25 contribution between Catherine Cortez Masto and my campaign as we begin the general election? |
|
|
I’m sorry to be so upfront because – to be honest – Yup’ik people don’t like asking for money. In fact, I hate it! But I wouldn’t ask if your support wasn’t so important. |
Yup’ik people also believe that when we set our minds to something, we can do anything. We use the word "ikayuquluta" when we work together to overcome challenges. |
I firmly believe that, and I think we're at a point where, certainly in Alaska, we need to rise up and say we expect a Congress that helps all of us and isn't just in it for the millionaires and billionaires. |
That means we all have to do our part. |
This team has stood by my side since I launched this campaign just a few months ago, and I’m hopeful that today will be no different. |
So I have to humbly ask: |
Can you split a contribution of $25, or whatever you can afford, between Catherine Cortez Masto and my campaign to help us win on November 3? With everyone chipping in just a little bit, I know we can get where we need to be. |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation between Mary Peltola and Catherine Cortez Masto will go through immediately:
|
We don’t have much more time until Election Day, so I’m counting on supporters like you, Jeanne, to help us show the strength of this team. |
Thank you for chipping in what you can. Everything makes a difference. |
Mary |
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment