A massive grassroots movement full of people like you. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Hi, it’s a special day today. Today marks one year since we launched this Senate campaign here in Ohio.
I had never planned to run for office again, but when I saw what was happening in Washington, I knew I couldn’t sit this one out.
Washington politicians like my opponent, Republican Jon Husted, are raising prices for working families, gutting health care to pass tax breaks for billionaires, and giving sweetheart deals to corporations building data centers in your backyard.
I know we can defeat Husted and put working people first, but none of this is possible without grassroots support from people like you. And right now, your donation can go twice as far in helping us flip this seat and the Senate.
In honor of this big day, a generous group of donors has offered to match every single donation up to $100,000, and I’m counting on you to take advantage of this opportunity to double your impact on our fight. This offer only lasts until midnight, so please:
Will you chip in $5 (becomes $10) to help us make this our biggest small-dollar fundraising day yet and ensure we have the resources to win in Ohio and take back the Senate?
I’m proud of everything we’ve accomplished together in fighting for working people – from protecting pensions to lowering drug prices to holding Wall Street accountable. But right now, Jon Husted isn’t willing to keep up this fight, and hardworking Ohioans are paying the price.
We can build a future where all of us thrive, not just those with major stock portfolios, but it’s going to take a massive grassroots movement full of dedicated folks like you. That’s why I have to ask:
Will you take advantage of our special match opportunity to have every dollar doubled today? Senate control is at stake in this race, and I need the resources to fight back against the GOP’s dark money and win.
I love Ohio, and I love this country. And when you love this country, you fight for the people who make it work.
In solidarity,
Sherrod Brown |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment