I don’t ask lightly ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Hi, |
I know when folks chip in to our campaign, they’re choosing not to use their hard-earned money somewhere else. I don’t take that lightly. |
If – and only if – you can, I’m asking you to make a donation today to help us flip this seat in Ohio. I’m grateful for any amount you can spare at this moment. |
We’re building something special here in Ohio, and I want you to be a part of it. And we’re doing it the right way: with the support of regular folks like you, chipping in what they can. |
In fact, 96% of our donations come from folks giving $100 or less. |
We have our work cut out for us, though. The GOP is seeing our grassroots energy, and they know we have what it takes to flip this seat. That’s why their dark-money groups are pouring over $130 million so far into this race to stop our momentum – and experts predict this will be the most expensive Senate race in history. |
I don’t say that to scare you. And I certainly don’t say that because I’m expecting you to match the GOP dollar for dollar. I just need you to understand the stakes of this race and why I’m so grateful that you choose to help me today when I know that $5 can be put to use elsewhere. |
I will always be accountable to you, the people of Ohio, because that’s who is supporting this race. I will never sell out to the highest bidder like Jon Husted. But that also means we have to work just a little bit harder to stay competitive. |
So, please, will you chip in $5 or even just $1 today to make sure we have the resources to defeat Husted and flip the Senate? |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
|
The amount you give doesn’t matter. What means the most to me is that you’re choosing to donate and be a part of this movement to give working families a voice in the U.S. Senate. |
I’m glad you’re on this team, |
Sherrod |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment