͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
I know, sorry to email again, but this is too important to wait. |
JD Vance came to Ohio this morning to rally the GOP base, spread lies about me, and help Jon Husted pull ahead. His visit gives the green light to GOP super PACs and megadonors to dump more millions into this race. |
With polls showing me and Husted statistically tied and Republicans spending over a quarter of a billion dollars, this was already the most competitive and expensive race. |
I wouldn't ask if it weren’t urgent: Will you chip in $5 now to help us close the gap on our $500,000 goal and win in Ohio? |
Here's your custom link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/sherrod-email-q4-2026 |
I really appreciate your support, |
Sherrod |
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherrod (personal)
Date: Fri Oct 9, 2026
Subject: I’ll be honest. I’m worried.
|
 |
|
|
I’ll be honest, and I won't sugarcoat it: I’m worried.
JD Vance returned to Ohio today to campaign for my opponent.
Vance started his midterm campaign tour here a few months ago, and today he came back to seal the deal for National Republicans.
The vice president’s rally is shining a massive spotlight on our race, and right-wing megadonors tuning in are already unleashing another wave of cash into what is already the most expensive race in the country.
Let me be 100% clear: If they successfully drown us out, we will lose our chance to flip this seat – and with it, the chance to secure the Senate majority.
Donald Trump, Peter Thiel, the Koch brothers, the Winklevoss twins, and Elon Musk are already dropping millions in this race. Now, more is on the way.
The polls still show a statistical tie, but I need your help right now. If you care about flipping Ohio and taking back the Senate, I need you to chip in $5 or whatever you can spare.
Will you help us raise another $150,000 before midnight so we can close the gap on our daily goal, respond to the GOP’s attacks, and win?
Here's the link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/sherrod-email-q4-2026
Thanks,
Sherrod Brown |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment