We’ve set a $100,000 goal to send a surge of resources to our team in the field, and I urgently need your support to meet it. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Good morning, it’s a big day: Today is the start of early in-person voting in Ohio!
I cast my ballot first thing this morning, and I thought of how much I appreciate the grit and determination of this grassroots team. I wouldn’t be here without your support. Thank you. |
|
Experts say this race could decide Senate control. I’m 1 point up in the polls and the momentum is behind us, but you know as well as I do that this is anyone’s game.
And right now, we have a problem: The GOP is pouring a quarter of a billion dollars into baseless attack ads against me – right as Ohioans are casting their ballots. If we don’t reach voters with the truth ASAP, these lies could be the last thing folks hear before heading to the polls.
We’ve set a $100,000 goal to send a surge of resources to our team in the field, and I urgently need your support to meet it. Will you chip in $5 or more so we can hit this crucial goal, reach voters, and win in Ohio? Your donation will be put to work immediately. |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
|
Thanks for being in my corner. Happy voting!
Sherrod |
|
Note: This email only reflects donations made online with this email address. If you've made a previous contribution via check or with a different email address/phone number, you may not see it here – but know that Sherrod and our entire team are deeply grateful for your support.
|
|
Hey there! It's Sherrod Brown.
There's nobody fighting for Ohioans in the U.S. Senate right now, and I won't sit on the sidelines while working people get screwed over by large corporations and wealthy political donors.
If you work hard, you should be able to afford a decent life. But the reality is, life is too expensive. Costs are going up. Wages are staying stagnant. Working people are working harder than ever before, and they're not getting their share of the profit.
This campaign is all about changing that – and election analysts say we have a strong shot at winning in November.
But I'll need your help to pull it off: My opponent is a Washington insider being propped up by the Republican establishment, and he's got virtually unlimited resources.
That's not how our campaign works. We're a grassroots movement, and that means we rely on ordinary people chipping in a couple bucks. If you're able, please make a donation of any amount today. It could be what helps us flip Ohio and the Senate.
If you'd like to receive exclusive updates from my team, you can text "OHIO" to 64054.
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
If you'd like to receive fewer emails, please click here.
|
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment