Team, this is bad:
We’re pacing significantly behind our $43,000 September mid-month fundraising goal, and our deadline expires tomorrow at midnight. This is our last quarter before the election. Which means it’s our last chance to get the resources we need in the door before we go full throttle supporting must-win Senate races.
I know you’re busy, and I apologize for disrupting your day, but flipping the Senate blue has to be our #1 priority. Must-win races in Texas, Ohio, and right here in New Hampshire are counting on our support.
If we fall short of our $43,000 mid-month fundraising we may have to cut back on our efforts to help flip the Senate. If we do that, we’d be giving the GOP an opening to put even more ads and pummel key battleground races with millions of dollars hoping to buy the midterms.
We know that Republicans are paying attention to Democratic grassroots support, hoping to see a lull in our momentum. We can’t give them that edge. So, I’m doing something a little different.
I'm raising my typical ask to $10.
π΅ $10 to FLIP the Senate blue.
π΅ $10 to help ELECT folks like Chris Pappas and James Talarico to the Senate.
π΅ $10 to STOP Trump’s MAGA chaos and dangerous agenda that’s gutted our health care and sent costs through the roof.
I know I’m asking a lot of you, friend, and you’ve already done so much, but the outcome of the midterms will determine whether or not Democrats have the power to fight back against another two years of Trump’s recklessness.
Friend, I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important: Will you please chip in $10 or anything that you can right now to help us hit our $43,000 mid-month fundraising goal that expires tomorrow and show that Democratic grassroots donors are ready to flip the Senate and fight MAGA extremism?? If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Maggie Hassan will go through immediately:
With every good wish,
— Maggie Hassan 
|
No comments:
Post a Comment