I’m asking for your input ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
|
|
|
Jeanne, |
As we head into the final countdown to the midterms, I want to know what’s top of mind for you. |
I’m writing to you – one of my top supporters – because it’s your input that means the most to me at the end of the day. I’ve been on the road hearing from as many of you as I can about your priorities, but it's impossible to meet with everyone, which is why I’m inviting you to take a brief survey and share your thoughts with me. |
|
|
The midterms are right around the corner, it’s officially crunch time and everything’s on the line. As we head into the final stretch of this election, will you share what matters most to you? Your responses will be critical in informing our strategy to flip the Senate blue and put a stop to Trump’s extremist agenda – so please, can I count on you to submit your responses before this survey closes at midnight? |
|
|
¡La lucha sigue! The fight continues! |
Catherine |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment