THANK YOU, friend.
I'm not blasting this message to millions of people. You're one of a handful of supporters from your area I'm reaching out to because my team flagged you as someone who shows up when it matters.
There are battleground races all across the country that require our attention. From Texas to Ohio, we have to do everything we can to keep momentum high as Democrats fight to take back the Senate.
Every grassroots donation strengthens our chances of winning in November and every election after that.
We're currently pacing behind our FINAL end-of-quarter goal before the election. If we don’t close the gap, we risk having to pull back our efforts to flip the Senate blue. You stood out as someone who will do what it takes to elect Democrats, so I have to ask, will you please make your first donation of $5 or more today to help keep up our efforts?
We are in the fight of our lives, team:
- Prices are sky-high.
- Access to health care is weakening and under constant threat.
- And my Republican colleagues in the Senate refuse to take a stand against Trump and the inept and insidious members of his administration like RFK Jr.
The midterm elections are our chance to fight back. I’m doing everything that I can to make sure we WIN this November in key battleground states. But we’re currently pacing behind our fundraising targets. If we don’t see a boost in fundraising, we may have to change our strategy — or risk running out of funds at a critical moment.
So now you know how critical each fundraising goal we set is. And you already know that the GOP will stop at nothing to further Trump’s extremist agenda.
So friend, I’m asking, will you please make your first donation to help ensure that we can keep up our part in the fight to win a Democratic Senate majority? If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
With every good wish,
Maggie 
|
No comments:
Post a Comment