Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Thursday, March 30, 2023

not the update I was hoping for

Jeanne, there's only one day left until our very first end-of-quarter FEC deadline of the year. But I just checked in with my team, and we're still short of our $150,000 goal – so I wanted to personally reach out.

Nevada's last Senate race came down to a razor-thin margin of only 7,928 votes. And election experts predict that our race could be just as close.

That means every last dollar is absolutely critical to fight back against the GOP and protect this vulnerable seat. So please, Jeanne, will you rush $5 or more now – as much as you can spare before midnight tonight – to win in Nevada and keep the Senate blue?

Thank you,

Jacky Rosen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosen HQ
Date: Thur, Mar 30, 2023
Subject: via The Hill: NV-Sen race will be a "nail-biter"

No comments:

Post a Comment