Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, March 24, 2023

less than 30 seconds (signature missing)

 

Jeanne, we're looking for another 19 people from your area to add their names in support of universal background checks on gun sales before midnight – but yours is still missing.

Sen. Rosen is fighting hard to close the dangerous loopholes that allow guns to fall into dangerous hands – and she needs grassroots supporters like you to join her.

So please, will you add your name now to stand with us in the fight to expand background checks and save lives from gun violence?

Thanks for speaking out,

Team Rosen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sen. Jacky Rosen
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2023
Subject: Please, friend: Add your name to stand up for background checks >>

No comments:

Post a Comment