Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Monday, March 13, 2023

missing 19 signatures from your area

Jeanne: We're still missing 19 signatures from your area to let us know whether you approve of the Biden-Harris administration's agenda – and this is the last call.

The GOP is doing everything in its power to block the Biden-Harris agenda and halt Democrats' momentum ahead of the upcoming election. But our critical deadline is in just hours, and time is running out to become an official grassroots supporter. So please, Jeanne, will you add your name now?

Thank you,

Team Rosen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Biden-Harris Alert
Date: Sun, Mar 12, 2023
Subject: We're still missing your signature, Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment