Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Rep. Jamie Raskin is sounding the alarm

It's clear – state Democrats are the first line of defense against Republican attacks on our rights and freedoms. They're on the ground battling against the MAGA agenda, but they need your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment