Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Wednesday, May 29, 2024

DEADLINE EXTENDED: checking in on this important poll

 

Hey, Jeanne, I'm reaching out personally because I just checked our records, and it looks like we're still missing your response to our official live poll. 

Recent polling shows Donald Trump leading President Biden in several key battleground states, including Nevada, and we're counting on 100 more Democrats from your area to show their support before midnight. So please, tell us:

Will you vote for Biden this November?

Live poll expiring at 11:59 p.m.
Responses after this time will be discarded.

– Austin

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Polling Alert!
Subject: Are you backing Biden this November?

No comments:

Post a Comment