Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Thursday, May 25, 2023

FWD RE: Ron DeSantis

Friend, did you miss our email? You've been invited to represent your area in our urgent Ron DeSantis approval poll, but we still haven't heard from you!

This is a crucial moment for our country, and we need this grassroots team to raise their voices against DeSantis and his hateful agenda. If we allow him to gain the momentum advantage for even a moment, he could ride that wave all the way to the White House.

That's why we've extended our flash poll deadline to give activists like you one final chance to make your voice heard. But this survey is only open for another 12 hours. Please, friend, will you respond now?

Do you approve of Ron DeSantis?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 2024 Flash Poll
Date: Wed, May 24, 2023
Subject: BREAKING NEWS [2024 election]

No comments:

Post a Comment