͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
 |
A few things are really weighing on my mind this month. |
- Elon Musk is spending $120 million in key Senate battlegrounds to buy Republicans the majority. |
- MAGA just topped up their “Defeat Josh” war chest. Current total: $55 million. |
- Cook Political Report just rated this seat a Toss-Up, which makes me a target. |
- Our End-of-Quarter FEC deadline is around the corner. |
In response, my campaign had to raise our fundraising targets considerably. |
Frankly, I hate that corporations and MAGA billionaires have hijacked our elections. I plan on changing that when I’m a senator. |
But I can’t fix the system as an outsider. I have to play ball (and not the fun kind 🏀) to win. |
My campaign has a strict policy against taking corporate PAC money. I can’t win this toss-up seat without your support. |
I know that’s a heavy burden to put on your shoulders. But I won’t compromise on my principles, so I’m hoping you’ll spot me. |
This Toss-Up race could decide control of the Senate and the future of this country. Please, will you split a donation between my campaign and Catherine Cortez Masto before the FEC deadline to help us fight back and win? |
|
|
Gratefully, |
Josh Turek |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment