Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Thursday, November 30, 2023

You can still help reach our Giving Tuesday troop support goal …

It's important to support America's troops. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

Nearly 20 years ago, a couple of service members approached me at the airport. They told me they’d watched “That '70s Show” while they were deployed to the Middle East, and that it helped keep them relaxed and entertained during really difficult times.

I was so moved that I immediately started looking for more ways to support our troops, which led me to my first USO tour in 2007.

Since then, I’ve taken every chance I can to support our heroes and am proud to serve in my second year as USO Global Ambassador, advocating for its important mission whenever I can. Meeting thousands of service members over the years, I intimately understand the strength it takes to wear that uniform. Their bravery, their selflessness, their sacrifices … it’s incredibly humbling.

Our troops put their lives on the line daily for all of America. After we FELL SHORT of our Giving Tuesday goal, our deadline was extended until midnight tonight — and we simply can’t let our troops down! That’s why I’m partnering with the USO to help raise critical funds to support our troops — and I’m counting on you to join me.

This is your last chance to make a Giving Tuesday gift for the service members who sacrifice so much to keep us safe. Give now to help us deliver:

care packages, hot meals, calls home, holiday spirit

Your gift to the USO will help us close our fundraising gap and provide our troops with the support they deserve this winter. >>

Thanks for joining me in standing with our troops on this important day.

Wilmer Valderrama
USO Global Ambassador and special agent Nick Torres on NCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment