Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Truck in your area!!! SAVE BIG!!!

Tuesday, 12/04/2018   

Dear Michelle Brutman,

HTML Editor - Full Version

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

Our records indicate that during your requested move date we have availability on one of our trucks, that as of now is empty, heading from your point of pick right through your point of delivery.  I am looking for some help filling this space, at the end of the day we are not looking to dead head our trucks empty anywhere. If you are looking to save some money on your move, please give me a call back at my direct number below at your earliest convenience, and I will be sure to tailor fit your move for you, for working with us.  




Click on the job number 7388046 in order to view or alter your personal information and the inventory list

Sincerely,

Kristen
Senior Relocation Consultant
Top Moving Inc
877-867-2499 Ext. 111
(407) 530-3357
Fax: 407-449-2256
kristen@topmovinginc.com
http://www.topmovinginc.com
US DOT: 2474760  MC: 855938

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Top Moving Inc, please click unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment