Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SAVE CASH BY SUBMITTING YOUR INVENTORY HERE

Tuesday, 12/04/2018   

Dear Michelle Brutman,

HTML Editor - Full Version

Top Moving Inc. would like to thank you for the opportunity to be able to help you with your relocation from Elk Grove Village, IL to Bethesda, MD!  In order for me to give you an accurate and binding quote it is imperative for me to figure out exactly the volume for this move.

  •   At the bottom we have a link that directs you to our user friendly software that you can input your inventory online.  
  •   If you would like to speak with us right away just dial (877) TOP-2499  (877) 867-2499
  •   Another way of getting on the ball is either taking pictures or taking a walk through video of what you want to bring and we can input it in for you and give you a call as soon as we review everything.

IMPORTANT: ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR INVENTORY ONLINE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO EITHER GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL!




Click on the job number 7388046 in order to view or alter your personal information and the inventory list

Sincerely,

Kristen
Senior Relocation Consultant
Top Moving Inc
877-867-2499 Ext. 111
(407) 530-3357
Fax: 407-449-2256
kristen@topmovinginc.com
http://www.topmovinginc.com
US DOT: 2474760  MC: 855938

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Top Moving Inc, please click unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment