Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Thursday, December 6, 2018

Moving Estimate 539253-CV

Colonial Van Lines

Job ID: 539253-CV
 
Hello Michelle Brutman,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to quote your upcoming move. When you move with Colonial, we are with you every step of the way. Colonial can still service your move on 12/12/18. We can still lock you into the price that we discussed.

sdfas sdfas
 
When you trust the professionals at Colonial Van Lines with your long distance preparation and move you get reliable service as well as: 

  • Up to 75% Savings On Your Move
  • Customized Moving Plan to Fit Your Needs
  • Premium Service at Affordable Pricing
  • Fully Replacement on Your Move (Available)
  • Disassembly and reassembly of standard furniture items (Included)
  • Storage & Packing Services (Available)

Thank you, 

Drexel Benson
1-800-970-7498 Ext: 146
www.ColonialVanLines.com
 

Colonial Van Lines, Inc.
8795 W McNab Rd. Suite #103 Tamarac FL, 33321
U.S. DOT No. 1434373 | IM No. 2198 | MC No. 681534

Note: In case you are receiving our e-mail in your Junk-mail/Spam, mark this e-mail as Not Junk/Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list. If you want to remove yourself from receiving future messages, you can unsubscribe at any time.

STAY CONNECTED
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment