Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, October 11, 2024

Heading to Ohio today

Friends,

I wanted to drop a quick note before I hit the road: I'm heading to Ohio today to campaign for my friend, Senator Sherrod Brown.

Sherrod has dedicated his career to fighting for an economy where hard work pays off for everyone – no matter who you are, where you live, or what you do.

We've worked together to pass the PACT Act – expanding VA care for millions of veterans exposed to toxic burn pits while serving overseas – to lower prescription drug costs for seniors, and to fight the nation's opioid epidemic.

No one fights harder for working families than Sherrod Brown. But he's running in deep-red Ohio, and two recent polls show Sherrod trailing his MAGA opponent by two points.

This is the race that could decide Senate control. And I need this team to step up to ensure Sherrod has the resources to knock doors, run ads, and mobilize the voters he needs to win.

Can you contribute $15, or whatever makes sense for your budget, to re-elect Sherrod and keep the Senate blue? Here is the link to give:

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/gfs_sherrodbrown

Thank you for stepping up – I promise to share updates from the campaign trail.

- Kirsten

 

No comments:

Post a Comment