Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, June 25, 2024

What the USO T-shirt means to me

Don't miss your chance to secure a T-shirt ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏

Photo of Brian Cowart in USO t-shirt

                 

NOW'S THE TIME
TO GET YOUR SHIRT

MATCH* YOUR GIFT NOW
TO SECURE YOUR SHIRT

USO Supporter,

Each year, thousands of USO supporters show off their military pride by donating to receive a limited edition USO T-shirt. But there aren't many left, and we want to make sure you get yours before supplies run out.

We like to think of the USO T-shirt as the official uniform of dedicated military supporters. Want to show your pride for our Armed Forces while funding critical USO programs? Supplies are running low, and right now, your gift to secure your USO T-shirt will be MATCHED by our partners at Paradies Lagardère. Will you give $29 or more now to get yours and show that you're a true military supporter?.

I know there are countless ways to display your military pride. But a USO T-shirt does so much more than put your support on your sleeve. It directly funds USO programs like connecting service members with loved ones, providing much-needed care packages during deployment and extending critical help after deployments end.

Earlier this month, I visited USO Poland where I saw firsthand the power of your support and the smiles on service members' faces as they enjoyed video games, snacks and chats with their loved ones back home. As a military spouse myself, I have to say — your support truly makes a difference for military families, and there's no better way to show it than wearing the USO T-shirt.

So on behalf of myself, the USO and all military families, I'm personally asking: Give $29 or more now to secure your official 2024 USO T-shirt and have your gift matched to provide critical support to our service members.

—Brian A. Cowart
Chief Development and Marketing Officer, USO

No comments:

Post a Comment