Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, June 18, 2024

we've got some good news, friend

 

Friend, I wanted to make sure you saw the good news from Sherrod: A new poll shows us with a slight lead in this race!

But I'll be honest: I'm not going to be fooled by one poll. Now is the time for the GOP to double down on their spending. Mitch McConnell has already named Sherrod a top target, and our Trump-backed, self-funding opponent is writing himself million-dollar checks to try to buy this seat.

To ensure we can keep up the momentum, we set a goal to raise $200,000 by midnight – so please, will you chip in now so we can fight back against the GOP's millions and defend this critical seat in November?

Thank you for being a part of this team. 

Rachel
Campaign Manager

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherrod
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Subject: I have some incredible news!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment