Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, April 7, 2023

right here, right now, at the very start

Did you see the news, Jeanne? 

I just launched my reelection campaign to keep both Nevada and the Senate blue, and I need grassroots supporters like you with me – right here, right now, at the very start. Here's why:

I'm facing my toughest race yet – and also my most important race yet. You see, experts predict that Senate control will come down to Nevada, which is why the GOP is coming after me with everything they've got. They're already pouring money into vicious attack ads to defeat me, and this is only just the beginning.

That's why it's so important to reach our Founding Donor goal before midnight tonight and make sure we have the resources to hit the ground running. But with time running out, I'm still waiting for another 1,582 Founding Donors to join me before midnight – including you, Jeanne.

So please, will you rush $5 or more now to become a Founding Donor of my reelection campaign to keep Nevada and the Senate blue?

Thank you so much, Jeanne. I'm so grateful to have you by my side.

– Jacky Rosen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 
Team Rosen
Date: Wed, Apr 5, 2023
Subject: huge announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment