Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Sunday, April 23, 2023

counting on you to share

 

Jeanne, we need just seven more people from your area to join our NEW April focus group before the midnight deadline.

We're relying on grassroots supporters like you to help guide our strategy to defend Nevada's Democratic seat and continue fighting for hardworking families in the Senate. So please, can we count on you?

Please take just 60 seconds to join our new focus group so that we have the critical insights we need to win in Nevada and keep the Senate blue.

Thank you,

Rosen HQ

------- Forwarded message -------
From: Jacky Rosen
Date: Sat, April 22, 2023
Subject: coffee and chat

No comments:

Post a Comment