Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, April 9, 2010

What people are saying about the cookies....

James Stovall - I requested he mail me a picture of him eating his basket of cookies I sent to the office - His reply "Too late. Between me and the rest of the office, ate them all! They loved them! I told the office that I baked them! :) Just kidding... "
Luz Arce - I mailed her cookies this past Tuesday... She sent me an email - "I love you. Those cookies were delicious. Everyone here at the office that tasted them were very impressed with them. Tanya sends her thanks. Those cookies came at the exact time I was craving something chocolatey. Thank you very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment