Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, September 13, 2024

a make-or-break moment before Trump speaks

I can't fight back against Trump and his dark money allies alone ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
 

Jeanne, I'm turning to you in a make-or-break moment for our campaign: Donald Trump is gearing up to hold a rally today in Nevada – his fourth time campaigning here this year.

Dark money donors have already poured tens of millions of dollars into Nevada to flip my seat red – including $10 MILLION last month alone – and I've been outspent online by the GOP four weeks in a row. There's zero question that Trump's visit today will spark a fresh wave of GOP spending in this battleground.

With both the White House and Senate control hinging on keeping Nevada blue, I had to follow up and personally make sure you saw this news: A generous group of top Democratic donors is TRIPLE-MATCHING all gifts to make sure we hit our rapid-response fundraising goal by midnight. So if you've been waiting for the right moment to give, this is it:

With polls showing me statistically TIED with my MAGA opponent, will you rush $5 or more now  – every dollar will be TRIPLED until midnight – to help us win in Nevada and keep both the Senate and the White House blue?

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

Thank you,

– Jacky Rosen
 

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Team Rosen
Date: Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2024
Subject: TRIPLE-MATCH ALERT: All gifts now TRIPLED to fight back against Trump's attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment