Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Saturday, March 30, 2024

EASTER GOAL DEADLINE APPROACHING...

Help provide essentials like hot meals to service members abroad!  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏    ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏

Easter weekend is upon us, but thousands of service members won't be coming home for the holiday. They're deployed all over the world, sacrificing daily to protect our freedom, so we're personally asking:

Can you take a moment right now to ensure these service members KNOW we haven't forgotten them?

But, please, DO NOT WAIT. This is your last chance to thank our brave service members and wish them all a Happy Easter!

Please, will you rush $75 right now and help us reach our goal of raising enough to provide at least 1,000 holiday meals and other essentials to our service members?* We may not be able to bring them all home for Easter dinner, but we can provide them with programs and services like hot, home-cooked meals.

Thank you for standing with the people serving in America’s military,

—The USO

No comments:

Post a Comment