Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Saturday, October 15, 2022

I still can't believe it...

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz held dangerous MAGA rallies attacking Catherine...  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 

I'm fired up as hell and ready to fight back, Jeanne! FIRST, Ted Cruz rallied here in Nevada to defeat Catherine – and THEN, Donald Trump held a dangerous MAGA rally to attack Catherine, just as polling shows her 1 point down in the race that will decide Senate control!

The bad news is that Catherine is nowhere close to her $600,000 mid-month fundraising goal that she must hit to combat attacks from both Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. As of right now, we're only about 24% of the way to that make-or-break goal.

The good news is that I'm personally TRIPLE-MATCHING every gift up to Catherine's $600,000 mid-month goal (including yours!).

Jeanne, with Donald Trump trying to put his thumb on THE MOST important Senate race in the country, I'm counting on you to make a TRIPLE-MATCHED gift:

Rush $5 now to have it go THREE TIMES AS FAR to defend our Democratic Senate majority at this critical moment. >>

Thank you,

James Carville

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Carville
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2022
Subject: Nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment