Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Friday, March 18, 2022

Donate in store this weekend to provide relief for those affected by the Ukraine crisis.

Consider helping the American Red Cross provide relief.
TJX Brands
American Red Cross
The TJX Companies, Inc. will give the American Red Cross 100% of all donations collected at its retail stores from March 18, 2022 through March 20, 2022. The TJX Companies, Inc. is helping to provide humanitarian relief in response to the Ukraine crisis.

The American Red Cross name and copyrighted materials are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross name is a registered trademark owned by the American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit redcross.org

Problems viewing this message?

© 2022 TJX

Please do not reply to this email.
To update your email preferences or unsubscribe, click here.
TJX, 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA 01701
privacy  |   terms of use  |   tjx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment