Followers

I make cookies for people. People love my cookies. I want to chronicle my cookies as the following happens:

1. New friends eat cookies for the first time...

2. Old friends get cookies again...

3. People ask about the cookies...

By the way, I cannot eat my cookies. I am gluten intolerant.

These cookies are all about you...

I do not have cookie experiences everyday, but for the 3-4 days a week when something MAGICAL happens, I would like to share it with all of you...

Love, Jeanne








Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Re: and just how many cookies are you making?

Between a dozen and 3 dozen a day

Warmly,
Jeanne Brutman LUTCF, CFS, CLTC
www.askjeannebrutman.com
Sent via ShackleBerry


From: Steven Skyles-Mulligan <steven@evokestrategies.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:53:59 -0700
To: Jeanne Brutman<jeanne@jeannebrutman.com>
Subject: and just how many cookies are you making?

Sorry, couldn't resist (re your post on Adrian's Net).  Hope you're well.  S

 

Steven Skyles-Mulligan

Executive Director

Evoke Strategies

245 8th Avenue, #364

New York, NY 10011

212.967.7611

www.evokestrategies.com

http://newyorkmarketer.typepad.com

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenskylesmulligan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment